Saturday 19 March 2011

Cheating Brit man wears board with confession to apologise to girlfriend

A young British man has been parading around his home town wearing a sandwich board as a public humiliation to win his girlfriend back. He cheated on his girlfriend and had to apologise publicly with the sandwich board. On it, he had written his confession and explained how sorry he was.
 
 
 

Joe Page, 26, a stand-up comic of Brighton, made the move after his girlfriend Jess Little discovered on Facebook he had a secret date with another woman.

"I cheated on my girlfriend. I am humiliating myself to show I am sorry," he wrote on the front of the board, and on the back: "I love her so much. I will do anything to get her back. I am so sorry."

He was made to parade around the city and to face the public comments. Some gave him sympathy but a cheat is a cheat and many made him feel like he deserved to be humiliated for cheating like that.

She took him back and will give him a second chance.